Unfortunately, car accidents happen. Even to the best drivers on the road.
So we thought we ought to write a list of a couple things not to do in a car accident. It might just save you some grief in the future!
- Don’t admit liability/that you are at fault. Leave that decision to the insurance company.
- Don’t leave the scene.
- Don’t move an injured person.
- Don’t call your mother (unless it’s serious you’ll only frighten her).
- Don’t lose your cool with the other driver involved.
- Don’t forget to note down as many details as you can.
- Don’t take your car to just any repair shop. At Sandersons we offer a Satisfaction Guarantee and are an Authorised Car Repairer.
Paul and the team