We take great pride in ensuring undetectable crash repairs here in our Gold Coast workshop. Our team work super hard to ensure your satisfaction; that all crash repairs are done right the first time.
With over 20 years experience, we’re proud to say we are a preferred crash repairer for many of our satisfied Gold Coast customers.
- European designed, computerised chassis alignment equipment
- German built spot welding units designed to reproduce the original manufacturers standards
- Australian built, European designed low bake oven, priming bay and infrared drying unit
- Dustless extraction sanding
Specialised Crash Repair Service
- Family owned and operated since 1995
- Attention to Detail
- Friendly, qualified tradesmen
- Pensioner discounts available
- Guaranteed quality repairs
- Digital imaging computerised quotes
- Free pick up and delivery service
- Late model courtesy cars
- Central Gold Coast location
If you are unfortunate and find yourself involved in an accident, we offer these steps as a guideline for you to follow:
- Think clearly and stay calm
- Attend to injured people immediately
- Phone ambulance and/or police if required (if you believe there may be more than $2500 in damage, incident must be reported to Police)
NEVER admit liability
- Record details of any all parties involved and take some photos for future reference
- Take the names and addresses of at least one or two independent witnesses
- Never drive a vehicle that is not road worthy. If your vehicle is unable to be driven, have it towed to Sandersons Body Repairs, 316 Brisbane Road, Labrador.
- If your vehicle can be driven, drive straight to Sandersons Body Repairs for a detailed quotation on crash repairs
The staff at Sandersons Body Repairs will assist you and endeavor to get you back on the road ASAP.